Friday, July 3, 2009

Yankee Doodle (Noun)

(Here's a really (adjective) tune that everybody knows. You can (verb) it on the Fourth of July or Presidents' Day!)

I'm a Yankee Doodle (same noun),
Yankee Doodle do or (verb).
A real live (relative) of my Uncle (person in room, male)
Born on (holiday).

I've got a Yankee Doodle (noun),
She's my Yankee Doodle (noun).
Yankee Doodle went to (a place)
Just to ride a/an (animal).
I am that Yankee Doodle (noun).

Millie said...
(Here's a really sniffed repeatedly tune that everybody knows. You can creep up on it on the Fourth of July or Presidents' Day!)

I'm a Yankee Doodle horse jawbone,
Yankee Doodle do or shout.
A real live favorite parent of my Uncle Flibbert E. Gibbet
Born on St. Swithin's Day.

I've got a Yankee Doodle bendy bus,
She's my Yankee Doodle elbow wrinkle.
Yankee Doodle went to Thrillville
Just to ride an eyelash mite.
I am that Yankee Doodle "special" brownie.

Lazy Lion said...
(Here's a really enormous tune that everybody knows. You can run it on the Fourth of July or Presidents' Day!)

I'm a Yankee Doodle WalMart,
Yankee Doodle do or jump.
A real live aunt of my Uncle AJ
Born on Christmas.

I've got a Yankee Doodle Sam's Club,
She's my Yankee Doodle Pouncey cat.
Yankee Doodle went to Veteran's Park
Just to ride a dog.
I am that Yankee Doodle Dirt Bike.

Jaguar said...
(Here's a really small tune that everybody knows. You can hit it on the Fourth of July or Presidents' Day!)

I'm a Yankee Doodle Lazy Lion,
Yankee Doodle do or kick.
A real live brother of my Uncle Koda Bear
Born on Halloween.

I've got a Yankee Doodle park,
She's my Yankee Doodle bag.
Yankee Doodle went home
Just to ride a dog.
I am that Yankee Doodle Monkey Wrench.

Klin said...
(Here's a really overgrown tune that everybody knows. You can flatulate it on the Fourth of July or Presidents' Day!)

I'm a Yankee Doodle mountain bike path,
Yankee Doodle do or trip and fall.
A real live 2nd cousin's best friend's dog's sister-in-law of my Uncle Jaguar
Born on New Year's Day.

I've got a Yankee Doodle Bakugan toy,
She's my Yankee Doodle monster truck.
Yankee Doodle went high on the mountain top
Just to ride a bearded iguana.
I am that Yankee Doodle broken down oldsmobile.

Sassy said...
(Here's a really fluffy tune that everybody knows. You can walk it on the Fourth of July or Presidents' Day!)

I'm a Yankee Doodle bathroom,
Yankee Doodle do or dance.
A real live grandma of my Uncle Koda Bear
Born on Halloween.

I've got a Yankee Doodle cat perch,
She's my Yankee Doodle picture frame.
Yankee Doodle went to Walmart
Just to ride a dog.
I am that Yankee Doodle bedroom.

Thorny Tree Lady said...
(Here's a really smelleraunchious tune that everybody knows. You can bawl your eyes out like a 12 year old girl who got dumped by her MySpace "boyfriend" to it on the Fourth of July or Presidents' Day!)

I'm a Yankee Doodle ineffective mosquito repellant,
Yankee Doodle do or devour.
A real live second cousin, thrice removed of my Uncle Nose-picking Nellie
Born on Flag Day.

I've got a Yankee Doodle Founding Father,
She's my Yankee Doodle Red Robin's Bleu Ribbon Burger.
Yankee Doodle went to Neverland Ranch
Just to ride Rainbow Brite's Horse, "Starlight".
I am that Yankee Doodle misanthropy.

FluffyChicky said...
(Here's a really Evel-Knievel-daring tune that everybody knows. You can grope it on the Fourth of July or Presidents' Day!)

I'm a Yankee Doodle expired overactive bladder medication,
Yankee Doodle do or obfuscate.
A real live half brother’s stepmother’s daughter who happens to also be the aforementioned half brother’s wife and cousin on his great-uncle’s side of my Uncle Shift Supervisor who has an unfortunate case of male-patterned baldness,
Born on Weasel Stomping Day.

I've got a Yankee Doodle tissue used by the one-and-only Chris Heimerdinger,
She's my Yankee Doodle set of shrunken heads of various celebrities recreated in plaster.
Yankee Doodle went to Headquarters for the Society of People Who Enjoy Making Origami Human Body Parts
Just to ride a poodle with a “punk” haircut.
I am that Yankee Doodle coonskin cap.

No comments: