Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation Dialogue

GIRL: Hello. My name is (girl's name).
BOY: Hi. My name is (male celebrity). I came here with my mother and father and my little (noun).
GIRL: I am here with my best girl (noun). We are staying at the (name of boy) Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great (noun) there. How is the food?
GIRL: (Adjective). But the room only costs (number) dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a/an (noun) for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go (verb ending in ING).
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised (female celebrity) I'd go (verb ending in ING) with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a/an (adjective) Dance at the Hotel (verb ending in ING) Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a/an (adjective) dress and your (kind of shoe, plural). I am going to wear my (plural noun).

Millie said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Ivana Spankyew.
BOY: Hi. My name is Weird Al. I came here with my mother and father and my little horse nugget shoveler.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl dump cake. We are staying at the Ben Gay Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great secret Michael Jackson closet there. How is the food?
GIRL: Rich and eccentric. But the room only costs 2378 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a cockroach bent on revenge for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go wiping.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Claire Danes I'd go stomping with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a squirrel-squeezing Dance at the Hotel Buttermilk-chugging Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a run over with an ATV dress and your fluffy mules. I am going to wear my slutty Halloween costumes.

Millie said... again...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Shrimp-headed Sharonda.
BOY: Hi. My name is Jack Palance. I came here with my mother and father and my little crevice.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl crevasse. We are staying at the Dipheaded Dirk Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great crease there. How is the food?
GIRL: Crawling with Brownies. But the room only costs 98734852 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a crawlspace for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go unzipping.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Maude I'd go hobo-slapping with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is an Undies-in-a-bunch Dance at the Hotel Cheese-grating Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear an easy-starting dress and your Birkenstocks. I am going to wear my angry cheeseheads.

Klin said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Nedra Formaldehyde.
BOY: Hi. My name is Sam Elliot. I came here with my mother and father and my little crack smoking runaway.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl lame duck politician. We are staying at the Mowgli Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great funny little boy there. How is the food?
GIRL: Punch drunk. But the room only costs 3547 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a hardworking daughter for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go yelling.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Hannah Montana I'd go spinning with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a rolling on the floor Dance at the Hotel Jumping Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a lip puckering sour dress and your skinny heeled black strappy sandals. I am going to wear my skid marks.

Thorny Tree Lady said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Sarah Sylvia Cynthia Stout.
BOY: Hi. My name is Conan O'Brien. I came here with my mother and father and my little Planters Peanut Man.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl baby blankie. We are staying at the Harry Potter Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great American Girl Doll catalog there. How is the food?
GIRL: Freaky-deaky. But the room only costs 12 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a camping chair for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go begging.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Mariah Carey I'd go bungee jumping with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a sophomoric Dance at the Hotel Gold-Digging Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a mind numbing dress and your ballet slippers. I am going to wear my 64 oz Thirst Buster cups from Circle K.

No comments: