Friday, July 17, 2009

A Card From Camp

Dear Folks,

Camp is great! I love all the (plural noun) in my tent. I have become as close as two (plural noun) in a pod with (person in room - full name), who has a/an (adjective) personality and is never without a/an (noun). He/She tells really (adjective) stories which make all of us (verb) out loud. I have to stop writing now. I know I promised a long (noun), but this morning I washed my shirts and (article of clothing - plural) and put them out to dry on the clothes (noun), and it looks like it's getting ready to rain cats and (plural noun). I better get off my (noun) and get my (plural noun) off the (noun) line before I run out of (adjective) underwear. I promise to write a letter full of (plural noun) before my (part of the body) hits the pillow tonight... or tomorrow... or maybe I'll write Tuesday.

Your loving (noun),
(Another person in room)

Millie said...
Dear Folks,

Camp is great! I love all the Obama stooges in my tent. I have become as close as two pit stains in a pod with Danger-Prone Daphne, who has a methed out personality and is never without an OB nurse who switches babies on purpose. She tells really horse snot-noticing stories which make all of us laugh out loud. I have to stop writing now. I know I promised a long wedding ring tan line, but this morning I washed my shirts and codpieces and put them out to dry on the clothes sadistic cop, and it looks like it's getting ready to rain cats and new food-avoiding children. I better get off my green plaid oven mitt and get my old Greek men obsessed with Windex off the overpowering stench-line before I run out of loud and crinkly underwear. I promise to write a letter full of obnoxious mutts before my chin chub hits the pillow tonight... or tomorrow... or maybe I'll write Tuesday.

Your loving double-dipper,
Betty

FluffyChicky said...
Dear Folks,

Camp is great! I love all the rubber baby buggy bumpers in my tent. I have become as close as two back zits in a pod with Fifi LaRue, who has a flatulent personality and is never without nosehair tweezers. She tells really egotistical stories which make all of us waddle out loud. I have to stop writing now. I know I promised a long previously used nose ring, but this morning I washed my shirts and galoshes and put them out to dry on the clothes spamburger with all the fixins, and it looks like it's getting ready to rain cats and pilfered fat-slimming garments. I better get off my Michael Douglass Fan Club and get my suspenders and bra-wearing lumberjacks off the contortionist line before I run out of overly enthusiastic underwear. I promise to write a letter full of members of the “Bring Back Corporal Punishment to Our Public Schools Society” before my European-style armpit hits the pillow tonight... or tomorrow... or maybe I'll write Tuesday.

Your loving “Save Ferris” t-shirt,
Twitchy administrative assistant that sniffs at her pits when she thinks no one is looking

Thorny Tree Lady said...
Dear Folks,

Camp is great! I love all the colored pencils in my tent. I have become as close as two dark sock wearin' tourists in a pod with Albus Dumbledoor, who has a creaky personality and is never without a crunching dog USB toy. He tells really pragmatic stories which make all of us undulate out loud. I have to stop writing now. I know I promised a long WinZip file, but this morning I washed my shirts and diamond earrings and put them out to dry on the clothes overdue library book, and it looks like it's getting ready to rain cats and Facebook quizzes. I better get off my peptic ulcer and get my Barney repeats off the emotionless news anchor line before I run out of smells like apples underwear. I promise to write a letter full of sleeping babies before my pinky toe hits the pillow tonight... or tomorrow... or maybe I'll write Tuesday.

Your loving fan of "The Office",
Barack Obama

No comments: