Friday, June 12, 2009

Letter From An American In Paris

Dear (adjective) (person in room),
I am having a/an (adjective) time here in Paris. I spend every day (adverb) visiting museums, monuments and (plural noun). Yesterday I went to the (person's name) Tower, which is located on the river (noun). Then I went to the Jeu de Pomme. This is a museum that is spelled J-e-u d-e P-o-m-m-e and is pronounced "(silly word)." It is next to the Louvre, which has the famous statue of Venus de (a last name) by Leonardo da (Italian word). The center of Paris is called the Place of the (noun) and is always filled with thousands of (plural noun), all taking photographs of each other and of the many French (plural noun). The food at the Paris restaurants is (adjective). I have already eaten (adjective) snails and duck a la (a fruit). I plan to come to (a city) again next year and hope you can (verb).

Millie said...
Dear accidentally rototilled Fly Eyes Florinda,

I am having a garbage can lid-clanging time here in Paris. I spend every day spasmodically visiting museums, monuments and maple syrup drips. Yesterday I went to the Slapped Sideways Seymour Tower, which is located on the river naughty neighbor. Then I went to the Jeu de Pomme. This is a museum that is spelled J-e-u d-e P-o-m-m-e and is pronounced "Ha-cha-cha-cha." It is next to the Louvre, which has the famous statue of Venus de Nederlander by Leonardo da Prosciutto. The center of Paris is called the Place of the Whip-like Flagellum and is always filled with thousands of elbow ridges, all taking photographs of each other and of the many French corduroy pillows. The food at the Paris restaurants is roasted gently so the flames won't hurt. I have already eaten chartreuse snails and duck a la kiwi. I plan to come to Poison Spider, Wyoming again next year and hope you can belch the alphabet.

Thorny Tree Lady said...
Dear sinister Benjamin Linus, The Lying Liar who Lies about Lying and his Lies,

I am having a masochistic time here in Paris. I spend every day freakishly visiting museums, monuments and greasy grimey gopher guts. Yesterday I went to the Grizelda Thurberger Tower, which is located on the river 24 pack Diet Dr Pepper. Then I went to the Jeu de Pomme. This is a museum that is spelled J-e-u d-e P-o-m-m-e and is pronounced "Schnikies." It is next to the Louvre, which has the famous statue of Venus de Rockafeller by Leonardo da Spumoni. The center of Paris is called the Place of the Photo Printer and is always filled with thousands of dead cell phone batteries, all taking photographs of each other and of the many French ponytail holders. The food at the Paris restaurants is entertaining. I have already eaten glib snails and duck a la guava. I plan to come to Joe, MT again next year and hope you can squirt.

Klin said...
Dear altered Wiggling Wiggly Worm,

I am having an annoyed time here in Paris. I spend every day astonishingly visiting museums, monuments and goober packed eyes. Yesterday I went to the Brunhilda Thuttlebump Tower, which is located on the river track hoe fascinated boy. Then I went to the Jeu de Pomme. This is a museum that is spelled J-e-u d-e P-o-m-m-e and is pronounced "fritterized." It is next to the Louvre, which has the famous statue of Venus de Alderoon by Leonardo da Finnochio. The center of Paris is called the Place of the One Track Mind and is always filled with thousands of crunchy juicy apples, all taking photographs of each other and of the many French gray skies. The food at the Paris restaurants is elastic. I have already eaten juicy snails and duck a la banana. I plan to come to New Orleans again next year and hope you can crock-pot.

FluffyChicky said...
Dear glow-in-the-dark Naughty Nurse Nancy and her medical school “anatomy” books,

I am having a funky time here in Paris. I spend every day hair-raisingly visiting museums, monuments and Grandma Fogerty’s half-used tubes of hemorrhoid ointment. Yesterday I went to the Spanky Heinz Tower, which is located on the river epidermis. Then I went to the Jeu de Pomme. This is a museum that is spelled J-e-u d-e P-o-m-m-e and is pronounced "flibbertigibbet." It is next to the Louvre, which has the famous statue of Venus de La Rue by Leonardo da Cannoli. The center of Paris is called the Place of the Wheelchair with One Squeaky Wheel and is always filled with thousands of tap-dancing pigeons, all taking photographs of each other and of the many French kitty pancakes. The food at the Paris restaurants is gooberific. I have already eaten slap-happy snails and duck a la cantaloupe. I plan to come to Dead Jackalope Gulch, New Mexico again next year and hope you can flip-out.

No comments: