Friday, May 22, 2009

Driving in the Car

Last summer on our vacation my father drove us to (a place). Our car is a/an (a year) sedan with (number) doors and a/an (adjective) motor. We started out at sunrise. My mother and father spent all night (verb ending in ING) the house and (verb ending in ING) the car so we could get an early start. My father took his golf (plural noun) and my mother took her tennis (noun). I took my dog, (someone's name). The dog and I and my little (adjective) sister sat in the back. My father was the driver, and as he came out of our driveway, he ran into a/an (noun) and dented a/an (noun). My mother said, "Why don't you pay attention and watch where you are driving?" That made my father (adjective), but he didn't say one (noun). After (number) hours, we stopped to (verb) at a (noun). The (noun) was horrible, and this made my father (adjective) again. After driving (adverb) in this manner for two days, we finally arrived here and have been having a really (adjective) time.

FluffyChicky said...
Last summer on our vacation my father drove us to Privy #2 in Buckingham Palace. Our car is a 19-dickey-2 sedan with 27 doors and a boogery motor. We started out at sunrise. My mother and father spent all night trotting the house and perusing the car so we could get an early start. My father took his golf Eggo waffles drowned in tasty yet extremely sticky syrup and my mother took her tennis Aunt Wanda’s disturbing collection of spare body parts. I took my dog, Dick Dickerson. The dog and I and my little oddly flatulent sister sat in the back. My father was the driver, and as he came out of our driveway, he ran into a tutu and dented a dysfunctional flea collar. My mother said, "Why don't you pay attention and watch where you are driving?" That made my father spank, but he didn't say one nice yet extremely naughty nun. After 799.9 hours, we stopped to smooch at a never-been-used port-a-potty. The ponytail holder was horrible, and this made my father Hunchback of Notre Dame-esque again. After driving painstakingly in this manner for two days, we finally arrived here and have been having a really timid time.

Millie said...
Last summer on our vacation my father drove us to inside the Schwann's truck. Our car is a 2371 sedan with 23 doors and a flagellum-like motor. We started out at sunrise. My mother and father spent all night hip-swaying the house and fly-swattering the car so we could get an early start. My father took his golf dandelion puffs and my mother took her tennis tetanus shot. I took my dog, Sally Shivwits. The dog and I and my little poked with a hot stick sister sat in the back. My father was the driver, and as he came out of our driveway, he ran into a Bi-Mart card and dented a crazy cat lady. My mother said, "Why don't you pay attention and watch where you are driving?" That made my father slap, but he didn't say one expiration date. After 1764 hours, we stopped to throw a fit at a Lionel Richie mullet wig. The tongue bump was horrible, and this made my father obvious to everyone but you again. After driving vase-droppingly in this manner for two days, we finally arrived here and have been having a really lit up like a Christmas tree on the Fourth of July time.

Klin said...
Last summer on our vacation my father drove us to the stinking court room. Our car is a 1967 sedan with 7 doors and a stacked high motor. We started out at sunrise. My mother and father spent all night swinging the house and barking the car so we could get an early start. My father took his golf toys and my mother took her tennis water bottle. I took my dog, Nedra Bean. The dog and I and my little flopping down sister sat in the back. My father was the driver, and as he came out of our driveway, he ran into a rocking chair and dented a missing broom. My mother said, "Why don't you pay attention and watch where you are driving?" That made my father slippery wet, but he didn't say one boy carrying dustpan. After 42 hours, we stopped to flatulate at a misplaced ironing board. The dog chew toy was horrible, and this made my father wilted and dying again. After driving wackily in this manner for two days, we finally arrived here and have been having a really flying high time.

Sassy said...
Last summer on our vacation my father drove us to the mall. Our car is a 1995 sedan with 2 doors and a fluffy motor. We started out at sunrise. My mother and father spent all night running the house and walking the car so we could get an early start. My father took his golf cats and my mother took her tennis Mighty Mouse. I took my dog, JoeBob Snakepants. The dog and I and my little brown sister sat in the back. My father was the driver, and as he came out of our driveway, he ran into a Muscle Man and dented Jake. My mother said, "Why don't you pay attention and watch where you are driving?" That made my father rough, but he didn't say one Bob. After 16 hours, we stopped to poop at Talissa. The Brittany was horrible, and this made my father harsh again. After driving bitingly in this manner for two days, we finally arrived here and have been having a really green time.

Tree Monkey said...
Last summer on our vacation my father drove us to Arcade Alley. Our car is a 1997 sedan with 7 doors and a pink motor. We started out at sunrise. My mother and father spent all night jumping the house and double dutching the car so we could get an early start. My father took his golf dogs and my mother took her tennis bunny. I took my dog, Soxy Pox Kitty. The dog and I and my little blue sister sat in the back. My father was the driver, and as he came out of our driveway, he ran into a doggy and dented a kitty. My mother said, "Why don't you pay attention and watch where you are driving?" That made my father yellow, but he didn't say one mouse. After 77 hours, we stopped to run at a guinea pig. The rat was horrible, and this made my father purple again. After driving lastly in this manner for two days, we finally arrived here and have been having a really soft time.

Thorny Tree Lady said...
Last summer on our vacation my father drove us to Cinderella's Castle. Our car is a 2012 sedan with 815 doors and a glamorous motor. We started out at sunrise. My mother and father spent all night shaving the house and licking the car so we could get an early start. My father took his golf lying liars who lie and my mother took her tennis great horned owl. I took my dog, Ace Ventura, Pet Dectective. The dog and I and my little googley-eyed sister sat in the back. My father was the driver, and as he came out of our driveway, he ran into chocolate chip cookie dough and dented a tired toddler. My mother said, "Why don't you pay attention and watch where you are driving?" That made my father itty-bitty, but he didn't say one overachiever. After 316 hours, we stopped to slither at a used Q-tip. The Subway Sandwich Artist was horrible, and this made my father freaked-out again. After driving parenthetically in this manner for two days, we finally arrived here and have been having a really oozing time.

1 comment:

Klin said...

We stopped to poop at Talissa's and flatulate at a misplaced ironing board?!

Oh how the kids are having belly laughs right now.