Friday, January 14, 2011

Vacation Dialogue

GIRL: Hello. My name is (girl's name).
BOY: Hi. My name is (male celebrity). I came here with my mother and father and my little (noun).
GIRL: I am here with my best girl (noun). We are staying at the (name of boy) Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great (noun) there. How is the food?
GIRL: (Adjective)! But the room only costs (number) dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a/an (noun) for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go (verb ending in ING).
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised (female celebrity) I'd go (verb ending in ING) with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a/an (adjective) Dance at the Hotel (verb ending in ING) Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a/an (adjective) dress and your (kind of shoe - plural). I am going to wear my (plural noun).

Millie said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Midge.
BOY: Hi. My name is Weird Al. I came here with my mother and father and my little freakishly low-flying helicopter.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl mismatched manicure. We are staying at the Seymour Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have great tooth fuzz there. How is the food?
GIRL: Doorknob-bruise-prone! But the room only costs 238 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a Dr. Phil addict for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go streaking.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Vanna White I'd go kissing booth-frequenting with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Grandmotherly Dance at the Hotel Bricklaying Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear an IKEA-obsessed dress and your floral Mary Jane Birkenstocks. I am going to wear my mostly-wrong meteorologists.

Heffalump said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Martha.
BOY: Hi. My name is Fabio. I came here with my mother and father and my little carrot.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl bowl of 9 day old peas porridge. We are staying at the Gordon Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great motorcycle there. How is the food?
GIRL: Belly shaking! But the room only costs 17 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a ceiling fan for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go sledding.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Betty Boop I'd go flirting with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Smothering Dance at the Hotel Muscle Flexing Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a purple dress and your moon boots. I am going to wear my strawberry farm workers.

No comments: