Friday, February 18, 2011

Quick Quiz

Who am I? I am a (adjective) American. I was born (number) years ago (geographical location). When my father first saw me he said, "(exclamation)!" I am (number) feet tall, have (adjective) brown eyes, and a (adjective) complexion. My hobby is collecting (plural noun). I always speak (adverb) and I have made several (adjective) motion pictures. I am married to (person's name), the well-known Hollywood (noun). I have given away thousands of (plural noun) to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my (adjective) nose and my large (noun). Who am I?

ANSWER: I am (name of person).

Heffalump said...
Who am I? I am a salacious American. I was born 73 years ago in Bismark, ND. When my father first saw me he said, "Groovy!" I am 6523 feet tall, have voluptuous brown eyes, and a craven complexion. My hobby is collecting goiters. I always speak superfluously and I have made several mediocre motion pictures. I am married to Kitty, the well-known Hollywood person with ambidextrous abilities. I have given away thousands of pencil necked geeks to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my benign nose and my large monument. Who am I?

ANSWER: I am Gerard.

Millie said...
Who am I? I am a random butt-grasping American. I was born 278 years ago in Long Beach. When my father first saw me he said, "Coach I'm constipated!" I am 1/8 foot tall, have chocolate-covered brown eyes, and an addicted to spuds complexion. My hobby is collecting scumbags. I always speak uproariously and I have made several sick-infested motion pictures. I am married to Ugly Betty, the well-known Hollywood turban. I have given away thousands of wheelbarrows to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my rabble-rousing nose and my large calf feeder. Who am I?

ANSWER: I am Caroline.

1 comment:

Heffalump said...

Such sweet words for a father to say!