Friday, February 11, 2011

My Dream Man

My "Dream Man" should, first of all, be very (adjective) and (adjective). He should have a physique like (name of personality), a profile like (name of personality), and the intelligence of a (animal).

He must be polite and always remember to light my (noun), to tip his (noun), and to take my (noun) when crossing the street.

He should move (adverb), should have a (adjective) voice, and should always dress (adverb). I would also like him to be a (adjective) dancer, and when we're alone, he should whisper (adjective) nothings in my (noun) and hold my (adjective) (noun).

I know a (adjective) man like this is hard to find. In fact, the only one I can think of is (name of person).

Millie said...
My "Dream Man" should, first of all, be very obnoxious and bratty and escaped balloon-following. He should have a physique like Will, a profile like Grace, and the intelligence of a octopotumus.

He must be polite and always remember to light my skanky 12-year-old, to tip his shrunken puppy head, and to take my shrimp tentacle when crossing the street.

He should move suspiciously, should have a "malodorous and loving it" voice, and should always dress intensely. I would also like him to be a pinky-flavored dancer, and when we're alone, he should whisper orange nothings in my compulsive flosser and hold my uncontrollable forgotten sack lunch.

I know a bizarrely fond of haircuts man like this is hard to find. In fact, the only one I can think of is Lola Granola.

Heffalump said...
My "Dream Man" should, first of all, be very petunia sniffing and knuckle cracking. He should have a physique like Elvira, a profile like Carrot Top, and the intelligence of a weasel.

He must be polite and always remember to light my pedigree chart, to tip his family tree, and to take my headstone when crossing the street.

He should move theoretically, should have a festooned with flowers voice, and should always dress mind numbingly. I would also like him to be a bedecked with bird droppings dancer, and when we're alone, he should whisper panoramic nothings in my bluebird of happiness and hold my milk wasting sad clown.

I know a colorful man like this is hard to find. In fact, the only one I can think of is Horace.

No comments: