Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions 2011

1. I, (name of person in room), will (verb) every day at the gym for at least (number) minutes.
2. At the dinner table, I will eat only (number) servings of (noun).
3. I will watch only (adjective) television shows.
4. I will tell (name of person in room) that I think he/she is a/an (adjective) (noun).
5. I will ask my boss for a/an (number)-dollar raise.
6. I will admit that I have a/an (adjective) personality.
7. I will take my (noun) to (noun) at least once a month.
8. I will (verb) one book every (number) weeks.
9. I will try to lose at least (number) pounds.
10. I will return the (adjective) (plural noun) I borrowed from (person in room).
11. I will get on a (noun) and only spend (number) dollars a month.

Millie said...
1. I, April the Ape, will sulk every day at the gym for at least 23 minutes.
2. At the dinner table, I will eat only 1 serving of footsie player.
3. I will watch only Grinch-like television shows.
4. I will tell Fanny B. Tender that I think she is a kitty fur-sprouting, exuberantly kissy aunt.
5. I will ask my boss for a 7329-dollar raise.
6. I will admit that I have a mumbling incoherently personality.
7. I will take my hissy fit to a complete and total mooch at least once a month.
8. I will whisper sweet nothings at one book every 8.4 weeks.
9. I will try to lose at least 12 pounds.
10. I will return the crowbar-wielding sports bras I borrowed from Nipsey Russell.
11. I will get on a toe hair and only spend 6 dollars a month.

Heffalump said...
1. I, Marty, will smack every day at the gym for at least 27 minutes.
2. At the dinner table, I will eat only 3 servings of treadmill.
3. I will watch only gravy-filled television shows.
4. I will tell Bartholomew that I think he is a particle-smashing nutcracker.
5. I will ask my boss for an 8295-dollar raise.
6. I will admit that I have a theatrical personality.
7. I will take my wire whisk to Grandmother at least once a month.
8. I will stomp one book every 7.325 weeks.
9. I will try to lose at least 66 pounds.
10. I will return the graceful skydivers I borrowed from Petunia.
11. I will get on a fish bowl and only spend 13 dollars a month.

2 comments:

Heffalump said...

I think this is one of my favorites. I can't wait to call someone a particle-smashing nutcracker or a kitty fur sprouting, exuberantly kissy aunt!

Heffalump said...

Also...I DO need to lose 66 lbs!