Friday, October 1, 2010

My Dream Girl

The girl of my dreams has (adjective) blonde hair scented like (plural noun). Her eyes are like two (adjective) pools of (liquid). And her lips remind me of (adjective) (plural noun). Her skin is as smooth and lovely as a/an (adjective) (noun), and she has a figure like (name of person in room). When she enters a room, people always stare at her and say, “(Exclamation)! What a/an (adjective) woman!” Her sense of humor is always (adjective), and people marvel at her (adjective) vocabulary. In my dreams I see her wearing a/an (adjective) dress and a diamond (noun) in her hair. I would gladly give up all my (plural noun) for one evening with this (adjective) female. Her name is (name of person in room).

Millie said...
The girl of my dreams has stuffed with olives blonde hair scented like toes. Her eyes are like two yellowing pools of mango juice. And her lips remind me of spasmodic obscene T-shirts. Her skin is as smooth and lovely as a drippy with unknown ooze loud bang, and she has a figure like Midge. When she enters a room, people always stare at her and say, “Mercy me! What a purple-flowered woman!” Her sense of humor is always wistful, and people marvel at her angelic vocabulary. In my dreams I see her wearing a drooling with anticipation dress and a diamond pencil nub in her hair. I would gladly give up all my masquerade balls for one evening with this ketchup-smeared female. Her name is Maude.

3 comments:

Heffalump said...

Sorry I didn't play this week! Just too much going on...

Millie said...

Yeah, you're excused for extreme "business" this week ;)

gina said...

The girl of my dreams has stringy blonde hair scented like kettle corn. Her eyes are like two smelly pools of grape juice. And her lips remind me of black diamonds. Her skin is as smooth and lovely as a fluffy piano, and she has a figure like Buzz Lightyear. When she enters a room, people always stare at her and say, "Good grief! What a spacy woman!” Her sense of humor is always destructive and people marvel at her persuasive vocabulary. In my dreams I see her wearing a grumpy dress and a diamond football in her hair. I would gladly give up all my UNO cards for one evening with this spine-tingling female. Her name is Minnie Mouse.