Friday, August 6, 2010

A Family Car Trip

KID: I'm starved, Mom. My (part of the body) is growling.
MOM: I think you've had enough (noun) food today. You ate enough to choke a (noun).
KID: But I'm a growing (noun). Dad, can we stop and get a hamburger with (plural noun) and (plural noun)?
DAD: You just had a/an (adjective) breakfast!
KID: No I didn't. All I had was a couple of scrambled (plural noun) and a glass of (liquid).
MOM: How about those five pieces of buttered (noun), plus that stack of (plural noun)?
KID: (Exclamation)! I have to go to the (noun) room. Can we stop? I have to go real (adjective)!
DAD: Okay. It'll give me a chance to stretch my (plural noun).
MOM: Stop at that diner. I can use a cup of strong (liquid).
KID: As long as we're stopping, can I have a grilled (noun) and some (adjective) fries? That'll hold me until lunch.

Millie said...
KID: I'm starved, Mom. My umbilicus is growling.
MOM: I think you've had enough Weinermobile food today. You ate enough to choke a disaster.
KID: But I'm a growing mudslinger. Dad, can we stop and get a hamburger with tiaras and beef jerky canisters that still smell like beef jerky?
DAD: You just had an injected-with-lard breakfast!
KID: No I didn't. All I had was a couple of scrambled Cub Scouts and a glass of spit.
MOM: How about those five pieces of buttered dew drop, plus that stack of bathroom tile?
KID: Heavens to Betsy! I have to go to the Crunchberry room. Can we stop? I have to go real befuddled!
DAD: Okay. It'll give me a chance to stretch my age spots.
MOM: Stop at that diner. I can use a cup of strong cantaloupe juice.
KID: As long as we're stopping, can I have a grilled disgruntled postal worker and some road rage-afflicted fries? That'll hold me until lunch.

Heffalump said...
KID: I'm starved, Mom. My clavicle is growling.
MOM: I think you've had enough cotton candy food today. You ate enough to choke a watermelon rind.
KID: But I'm a growing county fair. Dad, can we stop and get a hamburger with rodeo clowns and elephant ears?
DAD: You just had a fresh squeezed breakfast!
KID: No I didn't. All I had was a couple of scrambled tickets and a glass of funnel cake batter.
MOM: How about those five pieces of buttered Zipper, plus that stack of Sno-Cones?
KID: YeeHAW! I have to go to the corn on the cob room. Can we stop? I have to go real recently milked!
DAD: Okay. It'll give me a chance to stretch my vendors.
MOM: Stop at that diner. I can use a cup of strong sweat from a cowboy's brow.
KID: As long as we're stopping, can I have a grilled 4-H Club and some impossible to win fries? That'll hold me until lunch.

1 comment:

Heffalump said...

I think I just gagged a little...