Friday, August 27, 2010

Chinese Dinner

I recently had dinner at a new Chinese restaurant. The cooking is (adjective) and the service is (adjective). The owner of the restaurant, (celebrity), suggested that for my first course I have sweet and (adjective) spare ribs, which is a specialty of the (noun). They were (adjective). For the next course, I was served a/an (adjective) (noun) soup. The main course consisted of Egg Foo (noun), lobster in (food) sauce, and pressed (food). For dessert, I ordered those famous Chinese (noun) cookies with sliced (food). But whenever I eat Chinese food, an hour later I feel (adjective) again.

Millie's sister and brother-in-law said...
I recently had dinner at a new Chinese restaurant. The cooking is stout and muumuu-wearing and the service is fish face-resembling. The owner of the restaurant, Rodney Dangerfield, suggested that for my first course I have sweet and sloppy spare ribs, which is a specialty of the stub tail jewelry. They were extremely deep belly button-having. For the next course, I was served a poo-encrusted drool cup soup. The main course consisted of Egg Foo Pus-y Nipple Hair, lobster in dog salad sauce, and pressed fish taco. For dessert, I ordered those famous Chinese butt hair cookies with sliced hamburger jello. But whenever I eat Chinese food, an hour later I feel purple and dimpled again.

Heffalump said...
I recently had dinner at a new Chinese restaurant. The cooking is pansy-faced and the service is stray cat strutting. The owner of the restaurant, Elton John, suggested that for my first course I have sweet and swanky spare ribs, which is a specialty of the rainbow clown wig. They were wedgie-distributing. For the next course, I was served a politically incorrect gold tooth soup. The main course consisted of Egg Foo Watermelon, lobster in chicken chimichanga sauce, and pressed tapioca. For dessert, I ordered those famous Chinese urinal cookies with sliced smelt. But whenever I eat Chinese food, an hour later I feel bedazzled again.

2 comments:

Millie said...

Chinese urinal cookies???

Heffalump said...

I don't think I will be wanting Chinese food again for a long time.
Urinal cookies, or Chinese Butt Hair cookies...ewwwww.