Friday, March 19, 2010

Quick Quiz

Who am I? I am a/an (adjective) American. I was born (number) years ago in (geographical location). When my father first saw me he said, "(Exclamation)!" I am (number) feet tall, have (adjective) brown eyes, and a/an (adjective) complexion. My hobby is collecting (plural noun). I always speak (adverb) and I have made several (adjective) motion pictures. I am married to (person's name), the well known Hollywood (noun). I have given away thousands of (plural noun) to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my (adjective) nose and my large (noun). Who am I?

ANSWER: I am (name of person in room).

Heffalump said...
Who am I? I am a happy American. I was born 7 years ago in Munchkinland. When my father first saw me he said, "Ding Dong the witch is dead!" I am 2 feet tall, have sleepy brown eyes, and a dopey complexion. My hobby is collecting flying monkeys. I always speak menacingly and I have made several grumpy motion pictures. I am married to Snow White, the well known Hollywood rabbit. I have given away thousands of evil stepmothers to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my bashful nose and my large gooseberry pie. Who am I?

ANSWER: I am Bertrand the Magnificent.


Klin said...
Who am I? I am a discombobulated American. I was born 1968 years ago in Uintah Mountains. When my father first saw me he said, "What the cabbage!" I am 43 feet tall, have super smelly brown eyes, and a higher than a kite complexion. My hobby is collecting diapers. I always speak forlornly and I have made several stingy remote control wielding motion pictures. I am married to Oprah, the well known Hollywood stylin' Corvette. I have given away thousands of investigations to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my painfully stubbed nose and my large rosary. Who am I?

ANSWER: I am Goob.

Millie said...
Who am I? I am a cop-mocking American. I was born 2378 years ago in Angry Beaver, Pennsylvania. When my father first saw me he said, "SHUT UP JOHNNY!" I am 872 feet tall, have itchy and snotty brown eyes, and a wrinkled beyond recognition complexion. My hobby is collecting major crankbutts. I always speak ignorantly and I have made several sot-inspiring motion pictures. I am married to Ack-Ack, the well known Hollywood shorts in a blender. I have given away thousands of happy onstage hippies to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my "oozing nice like a melted malted" nose and my large flatliner. Who am I?

ANSWER: I am Clumsy Clara.

2 comments:

Heffalump said...

My Snow white and Wizard of Oz theme worked!

Klin said...

I always thought that Jessica Rabbit was the well known Hollywood rabbit? :P

Goob is depressed.

Wahooo to to Clumsy Clara and her donation of happy onstage hippies!