Friday, October 2, 2009

Show and Tell

Today, I would like to show the class a/an (noun) I caught when I went (verb ending in ING) with my aunt. I had never fished before, but my aunt (adverb) taught me how to bait a hook with a/an (something alive) and then how to cast the (noun) into the (adjective) lake. I (verb) fishing!

My name is (person in room) and I would like to show the class this (adjective) (noun) from my mother's kitchen. My mother uses it every morning to fix my (something to eat). It is also useful if you are into (verb ending in ING) or if you want to slice up some (plural noun). If you want one, you can buy it at your local (noun) store for only (number) dollars.

Millie said...
Today, I would like to show the class some taco grease dripping down my arm I caught when I went concertina-playing with my aunt. I had never fished before, but my aunt resentfully taught me how to bait a hook with lichen and then how to cast the cranky and politically incorrect old geezer into the vengeful lake. I enchant fishing!

My name is The Head Honcho and I would like to show the class this pink and sparkly rat whisker crumb from my mother's kitchen. My mother uses it every morning to fix my crockpot pizza. It is also useful if you are into smacking or if you want to slice up some inflatable bra pillows. If you want one, you can buy it at your local zealous environmentalist store for only 238 dollars.

Klin said...
Today, I would like to show the class a hubba hubba hunk I caught when I went internet surfing with my aunt. I had never fished before, but my aunt stoically taught me how to bait a hook with the redwood forest and then how to cast the super hot bath water into the burning hot lake. I flatulate fishing!

My name is The Snoring Dog and I would like to show the class this traced fabuloso massage therapist from my mother's kitchen. My mother uses it every morning to fix my Alaskan King Crab legs. It is also useful if you are into peee uuuuuu dog farting or if you want to slice up some recipe books. If you want one, you can buy it at your local adorable BFF store for only 1 dollar.

No comments: