Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee

As much as we all love The Sound of Music, and as many mocking opportunities as it gives us, it's time to change things up.

I give you Miss "Hickey-From-Kenickie" Rizzo, making fun of poor sweet little Sandy in Grease. (Some people are so touchy.)

I don't drink (Eww!) or swear (Ewwwww!), I won't rat my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get ill from one cigarette!
Keep your filthy paws off my silky drawers!
Would you pull that crap with Annette?

Here's how yours turned out:

I don't sing (Eww!) or dance (Ewwwww!), I won't fly my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get fancy from one cigarette!
Keep your gross nostrils off my freakin' awesome jockstrap!
Would you pull that crap with Angelina?

Posted by b. | Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:38:00 PM


I don't love (Eww!) or shop (Ewwwww!), I won't swim my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get frizzy from one cigarette!
Keep your disgusting eyebrows off my sexy stiletto heels!
Would you pull that crap with Jennifer?

Posted by Corrie | Monday, August 13, 2007 12:07:00 AM


I don't twitch (Eww!) or stare (Ewwwww!), I won't sharpen my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get tasty from one cigarette!
Keep your putrified earlobes off my dainty stocking!
Would you pull that crap with Lindsay?

Posted by Heffalump | Monday, August 13, 2007 12:17:00 AM


I don't scare (Eww!) or fly (Ewwwww!), I won't pluck my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get bounteous from one cigarette!
Keep your slimy long-haired warts off my funkified ankle bracelet!
Would you pull that crap with Brittney?

Posted by Anne/kq | Monday, August 13, 2007 9:30:00 AM


I don't mall (Eww!) or brush (Ewwwww!), I won't lick my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get unavoidable from one cigarette!
Keep your foolish elbows off my luscious pants!
Would you pull that crap with Hillary?

Posted by No Cool Story | Monday, August 13, 2007 10:41:00 AM

I don't grill (Eww!) or gripe (Ewwwww!), I won't giggle my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get lavish from one cigarette!
Keep your puny nosehairs off my snarky jogging suit!
Would you pull that crap with Angelina?

Posted by An Ordinary Mom | Monday, August 13, 2007 10:51:00 AM

I don't hop (Eww!) or skip (Ewwwww!), I won't blog my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get bodacious from one cigarette!
Keep your gnarly chin hairs off my flighty parachute pants!
Would you pull that crap with Paula?

Posted by Methodical wormer | Monday, August 13, 2007 1:16:00 PM

I don't skip (Eww!) or hop-scotch (Ewwwww!), I won't flop my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get green from one cigarette!
Keep your mean noses off my scratchy bracelet!
Would you pull that crap with Oprah?

Posted by nikko | Monday, August 13, 2007 1:18:00 PM

I don't poop (Eww!) or vomit (Ewwwww!), I won't spit my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get exciting from one cigarette!
Keep your depressed butts off my wimpy jockstrap!
Would you pull that crap with Mia? (Hamm)

Posted by Tori :) | Monday, August 13, 2007 1:37:00 PM

I don't kiss (Eww!) or cut (Ewwwww!), I won't sew my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get silly from one cigarette!
Keep your stinky hands off my scrumptious scarf!
Would you pull that crap with Marilyn?

Posted by Suzanne | Monday, August 13, 2007 3:52:00 PM

I don't forget (Eww!), or run (Ewwwww!), I won't cook my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get massive with one cigarette!
Keep your disgusting feet off my adoring earmuffs!
Would you pull that crap with Brittney?

Posted by Emma Sometimes | Monday, August 13, 2007 4:41:00 PM

I don't ignore (Eww!) or stare (Ewwwww!), I won't sit my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get blank from one cigarette!
Keep your NOT cool cheeks off my wet pj's!
Would you pull that crap with Julia?

Posted by Kayelyn | Monday, August 13, 2007 8:35:00 PM

I don't circumnavigate (Eww!) or stink (Ewwwww!), I won't deviate my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get ginormous from one cigarette!
Keep your putrid cheeks off my splendid beret!
Would you pull that crap with Lady Macbeth?

Posted by compulsive writer | Monday, August 13, 2007 9:04:00 PM

I don't drive (Eww!) or sit (Ewwwww!), I won't talk my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get pinkish orange from one cigarette!
Keep your disgusting toenails off my tall flip flops!
Would you pull that crap with Hermione?

Posted by Melissa | Monday, August 13, 2007 11:22:00 PM

I don't swim (Eww!) or sleep (Ewwwww!), I won't run my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get curly from one cigarette!
Keep your stinky nostrils off my shiny jeans!
Would you pull that crap with Cher?

Posted by Kelli in the Mirror | Tuesday, August 14, 2007 6:33:00 AM

I don't slap (Eww!) or tickle (Ewwwww!), I won't poke my hair (EWWWWWWW!),
I get hormonal from one cigarette!
Keep your saggy earlobes off my heavenly shin guards!
Would you pull that crap with the Fruitcake Lady?

Posted by Annie | Tuesday, August 14, 2007 8:36:00 AM