Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolutions 2012

1. I, (name of person in room), will (verb) every day at the gym for at least (number) minutes.
2. At the dinner table, I will eat only (number) servings of (noun).
3. I will watch only (adjective) television shows.
4. I will tell (name of person in room) that I think he/she is a/an (adjective) (noun).
5. I will ask my boss for a/an (number)-dollar raise.
6. I will admit that I have a/an (adjective) personality.
7. I will take my (noun) to (noun) at least once a month.
8. I will (verb) one book every (number) weeks.
9. I will try to lose at least (number) pounds.
10. I will return the (adjective) (plural noun) I borrowed from (person in room).
11. I will get on a (noun) and only spend (number) dollars a month.

Millie said...
1. I, Awful Topic Tina, will sway every day at the gym for at least two minutes.
2. At the dinner table, I will eat only fourteen servings of angst.
3. I will watch only tantalizing television shows.
4. I will tell Dripped-on Darryl that I think he is a licked-by-a-giraffe Jo-Ann Fabrics store.
5. I will ask my boss for a nineteen-dollar raise.
6. I will admit that I have a salt-makes-hyper personality.
7. I will take my ear earring to John Grisham fan at least once a month.
8. I will mimic one book every thirty weeks.
9. I will try to lose at least forty pounds.
10. I will return the after-Christmas relief experiencing shorts I borrowed from Seriously Slappy Sally.
11. I will get on a pre-existence and only spend forty-two dollars a month.

Heffalump said...
1. I, Kiki, will hand jive every day at the gym for at least 7 minutes.
2. At the dinner table, I will eat only 52 servings of Concord grape jelly.
3. I will watch only wobbly television shows.
4. I will tell Esmerelda that I think she is a satirical Gollum.
5. I will ask my boss for a 16-dollar raise.
6. I will admit that I have an expensive personality.
7. I will take my mashed potato to stocking lint at least once a month.
8. I will jump one book every 25 weeks.
9. I will try to lose at least 43 pounds.
10. I will return the personable jelly beans I borrowed from Smitty.
11. I will get on a wire whisk and only spend 88 dollars a month.

No comments: