Friday, November 18, 2011

Chinese Dinner

I recently had dinner at a new Chinese restaurant. The cooking is (adjective) and the service is (adjective). The owner of the restaurant, (celebrity), suggested that for my first course I have sweet and (adjective) spare ribs, which is a specialty of the (noun). They were (adjective). For the next course, I was served a/an (adjective) (noun) soup. The main course consisted of Egg Foo (noun), lobster in (food) sauce, and pressed (food). For dessert, I ordered those famous Chinese (noun) cookies with sliced (food). But whenever I eat Chinese food, an hour later I feel (adjective) again.

Heffalump said...
I recently had dinner at a new Chinese restaurant. The cooking is fluffy and the service is ubiquitous. The owner of the restaurant, Hugh Jackman, suggested that for my first course I have sweet and self-centered spare ribs, which is a specialty of the Wii remote. They were charred. For the next course, I was served a feeble sideburns soup. The main course consisted of Egg Foo Corvette, lobster in egg salad sandwich sauce, and pressed creme brulee. For dessert, I ordered those famous Chinese school uniform cookies with sliced strained pears. But whenever I eat Chinese food, an hour later I feel flouncy again.

Millie said...
I recently had dinner at a new Chinese restaurant. The cooking is superior and loving it and the service is shower-needing. The owner of the restaurant, Gary Coleman, suggested that for my first course I have sweet and Snuggie-wearing spare ribs, which is a specialty of the saucy lass. They were ruffled like a 70s tux. For the next course, I was served an anxious about getting skirt caught in pantyhose ball of twine soup. The main course consisted of Egg Foo Band Geek, lobster in London broil sauce, and pressed peanut butter. For dessert, I ordered those famous Chinese three-footed cane cookies with sliced Funyuns. But whenever I eat Chinese food, an hour later I feel dropped as a baby again.

No comments: