Friday, December 4, 2009

Advice Column

Dear (girl's first name),
My (adjective) daughter, who is only (number) years old, wants to wear a mini (noun) with a bare (noun). She claims all the other (plural noun) her age are (verb ending in ING) them. What to do?
Signed: An Anxious (noun)

Dear "Anxious,"
Take my advice and ground your daughter for (number) days.


Dear (same girl's first name),
My oldest (noun) is a/an (adjective) slob. As often as I try, I can never get him to wash his (noun), brush his (plural noun), or comb his (noun) before going to school. He also (adverb) refuses to take a bath or a/an (noun), clean up his (noun), or make up the very (noun) he sleeps in. How can I (verb)?
Signed: A/An (adjective) Mother

Dear "Mother,"
You better clean that (noun) up before he turns into a filthy ball of (noun).


Millie said...
Dear Stinkwafta,
My impregnable daughter, who is only 237 years old, wants to wear a mini Who from Whoville with a bare explosively tempting paper cut. She claims all the other Mentos her age are pie crust-ruining them. What to do?
Signed: An Anxious Hannah Montana lunchbox

Dear "Anxious,"
Take my advice and ground your daughter for 8 days.


Dear Stinkwafta,
My oldest caked Oreo on a car window is a difficult to control slob. As often as I try, I can never get him to wash his harpist, brush his hot drummers you'd become a groupie for, or comb his newborn baby smell before going to school. He also foot-stompingly refuses to take a bath or a Black Friday avoider, clean up his involuntary eyelid twitch, or make up the very hairball he sleeps in. How can I skulk?
Signed: A chocolate-smeared Mother

Dear "Mother,"
You better clean that soulless monkey-like Mafia goon up before he turns into a filthy ball of cranberry sauce drip.


Dave said...
Dear Sam,
My super daughter, who is only eighty-eight years old, wants to wear a mini timeline with a bare timecard. She claims all the other candies her age are contemplating them. What to do?
Signed: An Anxious Typewriter

Dear "Anxious,"
Take my advice and ground your daughter for eleventy days.


Dear Sam,
My oldest typeset is a soupy slob. As often as I try, I can never get him to wash his tornado, brush his carrots, or comb his torn-up tollbooth ticket before going to school. He also erroneously refuses to take a bath or a tuber, clean up his Trinidad-Tobago, or make up the very tire tube he sleeps in. How can I strain?
Signed: A supernatural Mother

Dear "Mother,"
You better clean that tired teleprompter up before he turns into a filthy ball of ticker tape.


Heffalump said...
Dear Gertrude,
My fluffy daughter, who is only 17 years old, wants to wear a mini partridge with a bare pear tree. She claims all the other drummers her age are singing them. What to do?
Signed: An Anxious turtledove

Dear "Anxious,"
Take my advice and ground your daughter for 3463 days.


Dear Gertrude,
My oldest French hen is a grotesque slob. As often as I try, I can never get him to wash his swan, brush his pipers, or comb his goose before going to school. He also vigorously refuses to take a bath or a golden ring, clean up his calling bird, or make up the very milk-maid he sleeps in. How can I give?
Signed: A mustard yellow Mother

Dear "Mother,"
You better clean that dancing lady up before he turns into a filthy ball of Leaping Lord.

4 comments:

Dave said...

lol, a fluffy daughter shouldn't be wearing anything "mini"

FluffyChicky said...

What about fluffy chickens Dave? Hmmm?

Dave said...

fluffy chickens are allowed to do whatever they want as long as they have they're mad lib entries in on time :-)

FluffyChicky said...

Dude, I was so on time. I was even early. Well, not for this one. But for this week's I totally rocked. :)