Friday, September 4, 2009

A Visit to the Dentist

PATIENT: Thank you so very much for seeing me, Doctor (last name), on such (adjective) notice.
DENTIST: What is your problem, young (noun)?
PATIENT: I have a pain in my upper (noun) which is giving me a severe (part of body) ache.
DENTIST: Let me take a look. Open your (part of the body) wide. Good. Now I'm going to tap your (plural noun) with my (noun).
PATIENT: Shouldn't you give me a/an (noun) killer?
DENTIST: It's not necessary yet. (Exclamation)! I think I see a/an (noun) in your upper (noun).
PATIENT: Are you going to pull my (noun) out?
DENTIST: No. I'm going to (verb) your tooth and put in a temporary (noun).
PATIENT: When do I come back for the (adjective) filling?
DENTIST: A day after I cash your (noun).

Millie said...
PATIENT: Thank you so very much for seeing me, Doctor Vandendungenbille, on such triple-thumbed notice.
DENTIST: What is your problem, young wacky landlady?
PATIENT: I have a pain in my upper inexplicable hair growth which is giving me a severe scalp ache.
DENTIST: Let me take a look. Open your calf muscle wide. Good. Now I'm going to tap your Shrinky-Dink machines with my resentful nudist colony occupant.
PATIENT: Shouldn't you give me a cotton-ball head killer?
DENTIST: It's not necessary yet. SOY SAUCE! I think I see apricot ooze in your upper hamster nostril.
PATIENT: Are you going to pull my butt out?
DENTIST: No. I'm going to sky-write your tooth and put in a temporary hobo advocate.
PATIENT: When do I come back for the smell-noticing filling?
DENTIST: A day after I cash your milkshake that brings all the boys to the yard.

Heffalump said...
PATIENT: Thank you so very much for seeing me, Doctor Snively, on such brawny notice.
DENTIST: What is your problem, young Vatican?
PATIENT: I have a pain in my upper jet pack which is giving me a severe deviated septum ache.
DENTIST: Let me take a look. Open your coccyx wide. Good. Now I'm going to tap your Pointer Sisters with my overnight bag.
PATIENT: Shouldn't you give me a baked potato killer?
DENTIST: It's not necessary yet. Holy House of Horror Batman! I think I see Jack Palance in your upper toe jam.
PATIENT: Are you going to pull my boulder out?
DENTIST: No. I'm going to spin your tooth and put in a temporary fabulous group from the 70's called BREAD.
PATIENT: When do I come back for the petulant filling?
DENTIST: A day after I cash your nose goblin.

Klin said...
PATIENT: Thank you so very much for seeing me, Doctor Snicket, on such "very chatty I have so much to say that I might forget" fast-talking notice.
DENTIST: What is your problem, young not only steaming but also spicy hot chili?
PATIENT: I have a pain in my upper "can you turn down that ridiculous TV show" request which is giving me a severe sprained ankle ache.
DENTIST: Let me take a look. Open your broken fingernail wide. Good. Now I'm going to tap your overfilled garbage cans with my dried up dead lawn spot.
PATIENT: Shouldn't you give me a willy willy girl killer?
DENTIST: It's not necessary yet. Jumpin' Jehosephat! I think I see a marinated and barbequed pork chop in your upper tried and true recipe.
PATIENT: Are you going to pull my Tonka Truck out?
DENTIST: No. I'm going to stinky-breathe your tooth and put in a temporary scratched table.
PATIENT: When do I come back for the not very reverent after talks on reverence filling?
DENTIST: A day after I cash your child that sings a lot.

Thorny Tree Lady said...
PATIENT: Thank you so very much for seeing me, Doctor Obama, on such effervescent notice.
DENTIST: What is your problem, young Weird Al Yankovic album?
PATIENT: I have a pain in my upper High School Musical lunchbox which is giving me a severe uvula ache.
DENTIST: Let me take a look. Open your left ring finger wide. Good. Now I'm going to tap your angry monkeys with my cowboy hat.
PATIENT: Shouldn't you give me a Club Med resort killer?
DENTIST: It's not necessary yet. HOLY SCHNIKIES! I think I see a bottle full of stool softeners in your upper crazed Euro-Soccer fan riot.
PATIENT: Are you going to pull my bottle of "I'm Not Really a Waitress" Red nail polish out?
DENTIST: No. I'm going to shimmy your tooth and put in a temporary American Idol reject.
PATIENT: When do I come back for the clean as a Home Show Tour house filling?
DENTIST: A day after I cash your lying family member who fakes loving you so they appear to be nice to everyone else.

4 comments:

Acacia said...

I do NOT want to see the outcome of a European Soccer Fan Riot whith half a bottle of stool softeners inside 'em!!!

Heffalump said...

I can never think of The Pointer Sisters in the same way...

Millie said...

Yeah, how did yours come out sounding so dirty? "Open your coccyx wide"? My heavens. ;)

Klin said...

Millie YOU need a new dentist. so you don't have to consider have your butt pulled out!!!

I'm laughing so hard (quietly) that tears are runny down my face.

"I'm going to shimmy your tooth and put in a temporary American Idol reject"
I would not like my tooth shimmies and most certainly would not care to have a temporary American Idol reject in my mouth! LOL

This was a good one.