Friday, December 5, 2008

Quick Quiz #1

Who am I? I am a/an (adjective) American. I was born (number) years ago in (geographical location). When my father first saw me he said, "(Exclamation)!" I am (number) feet tall, have (adjective) brown eyes, and a/an (adjective) complexion. My hobby is collecting (plural noun). I always speak (adverb) and I have made several (adjective) motion pictures. I am married to (person's name), the well known Hollywood (noun). I have given away thousands of (plural noun) to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my (adjective) nose and my large (noun). Who am I?

ANSWER: I am (name of person in room).

Dalene said...
Who am I? I am an embellished American. I was born B-52 years ago in The Isle of Man. When my father first saw me he said, "Ay Carumba!" I am .99234 and a half feet tall, have rambunctious brown eyes, and an over-inflated complexion. My hobby is collecting arch nemeses. I always speak unwittingly and I have made several infectious motion pictures. I am married to Zelda, the well known Hollywood encyclopedia. I have given away thousands of inkblot tests to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my ego-maniacal nose and my large phobia. Who am I?

ANSWER: I am Wiley Coyote.

Natalie said...
Who am I? I am a snotty American. I was born 98 years ago in Whoville. When my father first saw me he said, "Keep that guy away from my cocaine!" I am 234879832 feet tall, have hung upside down brown eyes, and a pie-snorfing complexion. My hobby is collecting shower-needers. I always speak coughing-stuff-uppingly and I have made several bilingual motion pictures. I am married to Ned Nederlander, the well known Hollywood bird leer. I have given away thousands of cat yaks to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my can't say "rural" without cracking up nose and my large angry elf. Who am I?

ANSWER: I am Stanky Starla.

Becky said...
Who am I? I am a buger green American. I was born 99 years ago in Jellystone National Park. When my father first saw me he said, "Mother of Pearl!!!" I am 1,000,000 feet tall, have crazy brown eyes, and a fearful complexion. My hobby is collecting trashcans. I always speak stubbornly and I have made several mind-boggling motion pictures. I am married to Frosty the Snowman, the well known Hollywood wooly mammoth. I have given away thousands of semicolons to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my potential nose and my large entourage. Who am I?

ANSWER: I am Anne Ridgecrest.

Thorny Tree Lady said...
Who am I? I am a coordinationally challenged American. I was born 8,675,309 years ago in the island where the people from LOST live. When my father first saw me he said, "Holy Schneikies!" I am 815 feet tall, have headache inducing brown eyes, and a rabid complexion. My hobby is collecting empty Reeses Peanut Butter cup mini wrappers. I always speak unceremoniously and I have made several in dire need of dental floss motion pictures. I am married to Glenn Beck, the well known Hollywood Tony the Tiger of Frosted Flakes fame. I have given away thousands of two-liter bottles of 7-Up Pomegranate to charity. My most prominent physical characteristics are my unusually calm for a mother of 17 kids nose, and my large recipe box full of 17 years of collected and organized recipes that your 18 month old spilled on the floor, leaving it no longer organized. Who am I?

ANSWER: I am Princess Buttercup.

2 comments:

dalene said...

That's funny and full of fun phrases like "My hobby is collecting arch nemeses," "Keep that guy away from my cocaine!" and "I have given away thousands of semicolons to charity" (keep giving--the world needs more semicolons) and "I...have a...rabid complexion.

Now where can I get some of those two-liter bottled of Pomegranate 7-Up that went to charity because it's my favorite!

Mad Libs Millie said...

I liked all those, and "headache-inducing brown eyes."

We had Pomegranate 7-up last week - my son needed a 2-liter bottle for school and we'll do anything to help him succeed in school...