Tuesday, May 6, 2008

How's Your Sunday Going?

Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely ___________ (adjective) Sunday I am having. The ________ (noun) is shining, the ______________ (animal, plural) are ____________ (verb ending in ING) and the smell of ________________ (plural noun) is in the air.

At church today I learned about _____________ (spiritual topic) and was inspired by a quote from ____________ (deceased person) who said, "It's not the _____________ (noun) in your ___________ (container) - it's the ______________ (plural noun) in your _______________ (kind of fruit). I think the wisdom of this __________ (adjective) advice is obvious and I feel more ___________ (adjective) than ever to incorporate it into my ______________ (adjective) life.

For dinner, I'm making ____________ (animal) chops and fried _______________ (vegetable), with a lovely chocolate _______________ (silly word) for dessert. The ________________ (someone you see at church) is coming by later to share a thought from _________________ (a book title) and I am interested to hear his/her insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with ____________ (plural noun), ___________ (plural noun) and ____________ (adjective) goodness.

Your friend,
(Your favorite alias, nonsense name, or celebrity)

Suzanne said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely odd Sunday I am having. The clock is shining, the kittens are swimming and the smell of dresses is in the air.

At church today I learned about plural marriage and was inspired by a quote from Abraham Lincoln who said, "It's not the Washington, D.C. in your mug - it's the stockings in your strawberry." I think the wisdom of this sticky advice is obvious and I feel more red than ever to incorporate it into my sensitive life.

For dinner, I'm making wildebeest chops and fried tomatoes, with a lovely chocolate wahoo for dessert. The ward librarian is coming by later to share a thought from War & Peace and I am interested to hear her insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with hands, couches, and silly goodness.

Your friend,
Tom Cruise

Glittersmama said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely sassy Sunday I am having. The footstool is shining, the foxes are dancing and the smell of wagons is in the air.

At church today I learned about faith and was inspired by a quote from Chris Farley who said, "It's not the skateboard in your dumpster - it's the ladders in your watermelon." I think the wisdom of this squishy advice is obvious and I feel more stinky than ever to incorporate it into my soft life.

For dinner, I'm making elephant chops and fried carrots, with a lovely chocolate ooga booga for dessert. The nun is coming by later to share a thought from Into the Wild and I am interested to hear her insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with rugs, toothbrushes, and morose goodness.

Your friend,
Jane Doe

ThornyTreeLady said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely gangrenous Sunday I am having. The wheel-less pinewood derby car is shining, the undomesticated equines are nose-picking and the smell of upset Catholic geneologists is in the air.

At church today I learned about baptism and was inspired by a quote from Shel Silverstein who said, "It's not the pathetically over-hyped Apple iMac in your jelly jar - it's the ComicCon attendees in your banana." I think the wisdom of this uneducated advice is obvious and I feel more underused than ever to incorporate it into my unrehearsed life.

For dinner, I'm making liger chops and fried rutabaga, with a lovely chocolate shakka-lakka for dessert. The ward librarian is coming by later to share a thought from Where The Sidewalk Ends and I am interested to hear her insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with Rice Krispy Treats, dirty dishes, and stunning goodness.

Your friend,
Hannah Montana

Klin said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely gnarly Sunday I am having. The tree branch is shining, the cats are fasting and the smell of DVDs is in the air.

At church today I learned about faith and was inspired by a quote from Elvis who said, "It's not the fireplace in your laundry basket - it's the bookshelves in your mango." I think the wisdom of this ridiculous advice is obvious and I feel more grey than ever to incorporate it into my bumpy life.

For dinner, I'm making Snuffleupagus chops and fried parsnips, with a lovely chocolate supercalafragilisticexpialadocious for dessert. Aunt Judy is coming by later to share a thought from Twilight and I am interested to hear her insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with speakers, weeds, and massive goodness.

Your friend,
Jacob Black

Tori said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely pokey Sunday I am having. The number is shining, the lemurs are cussing and the smell of shells is in the air.

At church today I learned about belief and was inspired by a quote from Frank Sinatra who said, "It's not the bone in your shot glass - it's the wires in your tomato." I think the wisdom of this hairless advice is obvious and I feel more smooth than ever to incorporate it into my gritty life.

For dinner, I'm making lizard chops and fried carrots, with a lovely chocolate moot for dessert. A choir singer is coming by later to share a thought from Growing Up Brady and I am interested to hear her insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with carpet fibers, giraffe neck, and crispy goodness.

Your friend,
John Doe

Harry Para Leggs said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely shorts-worshipping Sunday I am having. The crabby old man is shining, the ligers are salivating and the smell of mindless nimrods is in the air.

At church today I learned about how many times you can pierce yourself and where and was inspired by a quote from my Aunt Shirley who said, "It's not the RuPaul impersonator in your toilet tank - it's the Bourne movies in your pomegranate." I think the wisdom of this covert armpit sniffing advice is obvious and I feel more toe-disfiguring than ever to incorporate it into my compulsive liar-believing life.

For dinner, I'm making yak chops and fried jicama, with a lovely chocolate nodge nodge for dessert. The ugly guy on the back pew is coming by later to share a thought from Air Compressors and You and I am interested to hear his insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with peach skins, Scottish sportscasters, and smeared with goo goodness.

Your friend,
Elsworth Raymond Bathrick

Coconut Kate said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely boxy Sunday I am having. The golf ball is shining, the gophers are strumming and the smell of newsletters is in the air.

At church today I learned about the priesthood and was inspired by a quote from Gerald Ford who said, "It's not the scissors in the five-gallon bucket - it's the moose in your kiwi." I think the wisdom of this white advice is obvious and I feel more scruffy than ever to incorporate it into my huge life.

For dinner, I'm making goat chops and fried asparagus, with a lovely chocolate schmooz for dessert. Sister Kaaloa is coming by later to share a thought from Persuasion and I am interested to hear her insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with envelopes, tires, and snoopy goodness.

Your friend,
Punky Brewster

Elasticwaistband Lady said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely fuschia fur Sunday I am having. The saggy boob is shining, the crusty crustaceans are shimmying and the smell of knee scabs is in the air.

At church today I learned about "can you play Led Zeppelin at a church funeral?" and was inspired by a quote from Robert “I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On” Palmer who said, "It's not the hot dog vendor in your rusty dog kennel - it's the Anne Murray's Greatest Hits in your bloodless blood orange." I think the wisdom of this back-breaking advice is obvious and I feel more hip-thrusting than ever to incorporate it into my crematorial urn-dusting life.

For dinner, I'm making lazy-eyed anteater chops and fried radioactive rhubarb, with a lovely chocolate snafu for dessert. Prayer draft-dodgers hiding outside are coming by later to share a thought from Converting Your Flatulence Gas Into A Renewable Fuel and I am interested to hear their insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with hairy butter sticks, man panties, and juiciest of the juicy goodness.

Your friend,
Dick Van Dyke

Heffalump said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely gargantuan Sunday I am having. The outhouse is shining, the chimpanzees are twirling and the smell of batons is in the air.

At church today I learned about genealogy and was inspired by a quote from Great Aunt Sadie who said, "It's not the garden in your one-gallon Tupperware pitcher - it's the fruit flies in your strawberry." I think the wisdom of this red advice is obvious and I feel more yellow than ever to incorporate it into my blue life.

For dinner, I'm making giant earthworm chops and fried brussels sprouts, with a lovely chocolate farfegnugan for dessert. Judy the Baby-Stealer is coming by later to share a thought from Queste and I am interested to hear her insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with nose hair trimmers, nostrils, and feverish goodness.

Your friend,
Smackwater Jack

Rebecca said...
Dear Millie,

I want to express to you what an absolutely shimmery Sunday I am having. The rubber band is shining, the anteaters are smoking and the smell of mountains is in the air.

At church today I learned about faith and was inspired by a quote from Abraham Lincoln who said, "It's not the fruit tree in your flowerpot - it's the elephants in your kiwifruit." I think the wisdom of this bluish advice is obvious and I feel more sore than ever to incorporate it into my glowing life.

For dinner, I'm making potbellied pig chops and fried celery, with a lovely chocolate snafu for dessert. Silly Hat Lady is coming by later to share a thought from Anne of Avonlea and I am interested to hear her insights.

Millie, I hope your Sunday is filled with books, hedgehogs, and slimy goodness.

Your friend,
Patrick Stewart