Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Vacation Dialogue

GIRL: Hello. My name is (girl's name).
BOY: Hi. My name is (male celebrity). I came here with my mother and father and my little (noun).
GIRL: I am here with my best girl (noun). We are staying at the (name of boy) Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great (noun) there. How is the food?
GIRL: (Adjective)! But the room only costs (number) dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a/an (noun) for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go (verb ending in ING).
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised (female celebrity) I'd go (verb ending in ING) with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a/an (adjective) Dance at the Hotel (verb ending in ING) Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a/an (adjective) dress and your (kind of shoe - plural). I am going to wear my (plural noun).

Glittersmama said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Barb.
BOY: Hi. My name is Rainn Wilson. I came here with my mother and father and my little phone.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl scissors. We are staying at the Josh Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great watch there. How is the food?
GIRL: Tiny! But the room only costs 59 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented an ear for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go washing.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Reese Witherspoon I'd go meditating with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Blue Dance at the Hotel Rolling Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a soapy dress and your jelly shoes. I am going to wear my magnets.

Luisa Perkins said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Pollyanna.
BOY: Hi. My name is Wayne Newton. I came here with my mother and father and my little skateboard.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl toilet. We are staying at the Bobby Joe Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great weed there. How is the food?
GIRL: Gnarly! But the room only costs 3.14 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a crinoline for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go barking.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Sinead O'Connor I'd go sneezing with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Droopy Dance at the Hotel Snoring Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a puerile dress and your penny loafers. I am going to wear my coins.

Rebecca said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Meg.
BOY: Hi. My name is Snoopy. I came here with my mother and father and my little fluffy Easter bunny.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl very ripe broccoli. We are staying at the Sam Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great videotape there. How is the food?
GIRL: Molten! But the room only costs 789,021 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a ghastly white gorilla for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go sparking.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Diane Sawyer I'd go hurling with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Glowing Dance at the Hotel Flying Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a glittery dress and your oversized purple tap shoes. I am going to wear my tickets.

Kayelyn said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Hilda.
BOY: Hi. My name is Zac Efron. I came here with my mother and father and my little grass.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl toilet. We are staying at the Max Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great fan there. How is the food?
GIRL: Rancid! But the room only costs 9 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a bubble gum for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go squatting.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Julia Roberts I'd go sweating with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Stellar Dance at the Hotel Burning Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a breakable dress and your light pink ballet shoes. I am going to wear my dishes.

Thorny Tree Lady said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Grizelda.
BOY: Hi. My name is Yul Brynner. I came here with my mother and father and my little pineapple.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl bouncy ball. We are staying at the Herman Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great gyroscope there. How is the food?
GIRL: Articulate! But the room only costs 815 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a mold for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go picking.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Lambchop I'd go nursing with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Fiery Dance at the Hotel Cooking Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a whining dress and your galoshes. I am going to wear my whirling dervishes.

Physcokity said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Anna Bell Andrews.
BOY: Hi. My name is Henry Winkler. I came here with my mother and father and my little tin shovel.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl half-a-paperback. We are staying at the Borris Harris mmm mmm what a fox Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great broken water ski there. How is the food?
GIRL: Feminist! But the room only costs 53 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a bicycle pump for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go jumping up & down.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Jodie Foster I'd go hopping with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Circa 1970s Dance at the Hotel Sliding in Bubbles Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a freaky dress and your platform wedges. I am going to wear my rum raisin banana splits.

Heffalump said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Petunia.
BOY: Hi. My name is David Hasselhoff. I came here with my mother and father and my little lunchbox.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl tube sock. We are staying at the Bruno Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great clown wig there. How is the food?
GIRL: Pessimistic! But the room only costs 783 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a guppy for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go crocheting.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Miss Piggy I'd go strutting with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Serene Dance at the Hotel Karate Chopping Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a sweet dress and your go go boots. I am going to wear my pinky toes.

Methodical wormer said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Shirley Q Liquor, honey.
BOY: Hi. My name is Denzel Washington. I came here with my mother and father and my little greasy greasy chicken.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl malt liquor from a jar. We are staying at the Lemonjello Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great homeopathic koolaid there. How is the food?
GIRL: Big ole'! But the room only costs 2 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented an Egg McMuffin for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go chasin'.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Whitney Houston I'd go durin' with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is an Ignunt Dance at the Hotel Boirlin' Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a not yet paid fo' dress and your Vera Wangs. I am going to wear my oxygen maxs.

Josi said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Pat.
BOY: Hi. My name is Dustin Hoffman. I came here with my mother and father and my little rock.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl scissors. We are staying at the Timmy Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great pasta maker there. How is the food?
GIRL: Green! But the room only costs 89 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a computer for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go laughing.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Brooke Shields I'd go coughing with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Tall Dance at the Hotel Pushing Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a gorgeous dress and your clogs. I am going to wear my papers.

MommyJ said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Mary.
BOY: Hi. My name is George Clooney. I came here with my mother and father and my little foot.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl lamp. We are staying at the Samuel Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have great pants there. How is the food?
GIRL: Silly! But the room only costs 7 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a phone for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go running.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Nicole Kidman I'd go singing with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Musical Dance at the Hotel Jumping Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear an obnoxious dress and your crocs. I am going to wear my speakers.

Dawnyel said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Suzy Snowflake.
BOY: Hi. My name is Mel Gibson. I came here with my mother and father and my little frosting.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl potty chair. We are staying at the Bond, James Bond Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great table there. How is the food?
GIRL: Round! But the room only costs 1/2 dollar a day.
BOY: I rented a sippy cup for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go lurking.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Madonna I'd go prancing with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Shiny Dance at the Hotel Slurping Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a red-hot dress and your slippers. I am going to wear my socks.

b. said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Julia.
BOY: Hi. My name is Justin Timberlake. I came here with my mother and father and my little chicken.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl egg. We are staying at the Tyler Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great friend there. How is the food?
GIRL: Good! But the room only costs 4 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a bottle for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go singing.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Carol Burnett I'd go yodeling with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Funny Dance at the Hotel Laughing Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a cheery dress and your boots. I am going to wear my houses.

parry's said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Hannah.
BOY: Hi. My name is Brad Pitt. I came here with my mother and father and my little Utah.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl shovel. We are staying at the Reed Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great girl there. How is the food?
GIRL: Jumping! But the room only costs 26 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented an apple for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go jumping.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Denise Richards I'd go singing with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Red Dance at the Hotel Having Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a rough dress and your Adidas. I am going to wear my shelves.

Amanda said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Veronica.
BOY: Hi. My name is Sponge Bob. I came here with my mother and father and my little minivan.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl airplane. We are staying at the Jake Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great mountain there. How is the food?
GIRL: Clueless! But the room only costs 12 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a harmonica for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go chewing.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Barbie I'd go barking with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Hairy Dance at the Hotel Hugging Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a sticky dress and your pumps. I am going to wear my aliens.

Fluffy Chicky said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Hilda.
BOY: Hi. My name is Johnny Depp. I came here with my mother and father and my little plant.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl pancreas. We are staying at the Alfred Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great goat there. How is the food?
GIRL: Hideous! But the room only costs 27 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a spatula for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go smacking.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Emma Thompson I'd go barfing with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Toasted Dance at the Hotel Streaking Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear an intricate dress and your Skechers. I am going to wear my poodles.

Jean Knee said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Selma May.
BOY: Hi. My name is Drew Carey. I came here with my mother and father and my little thundering mouse.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl cottage cheese thighs. We are staying at the Carl Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great huge debt there. How is the food?
GIRL: Suddenly deflated! But the room only costs 45 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a big bang theory for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go hacking.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Meg Ryan I'd go heaving with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is an Unparalelled Dance at the Hotel Repelling Slowly Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a bitter, dried up dress and your flip flops. I am going to wear my big, stupid cavemen.

Tori :) said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Deb.
BOY: Hi. My name is Harrison Ford. I came here with my mother and father and my little hat.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl Tylenol. We are staying at the Wally Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great scissors there. How is the food?
GIRL: Silvery! But the room only costs 64 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented an eyeball for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go rolling.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Reese Witherspoon I'd go humping with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Shiny Dance at the Hotel Scratching Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a smiley dress and your snow boots. I am going to wear my wires.

Summer said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Michelle.
BOY: Hi. My name is Shia Labeouf. I came here with my mother and father and my little ice cream cone.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl sparkler. We are staying at the Spencer Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great glitter there. How is the food?
GIRL: Shiny! But the room only costs 17 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a catapult for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go jumping.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Nicole Kidman I'd go splashing with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Slippery Dance at the Hotel Falling Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a cranky dress and your slippers. I am going to wear my peanuts.

compulsive writer said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Matilda Jane.
BOY: Hi. My name is Dr. Phil. I came here with my mother and father and my little jackhammer.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl sky-blue eye shadow. We are staying at the Barnaby Joe Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great rock-hard fruitcake there. How is the food?
GIRL: Discombobulated! But the room only costs 3,948,587,993 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a sushi bar for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go fetching.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Dame Edna I'd go regurgitating with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Flippant Dance at the Hotel Prognosticating Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a facetious dress and your Birkenstocks. I am going to wear my monkeys.

Carronin said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Carrie.
BOY: Hi. My name is Val Kilmer. I came here with my mother and father and my little I-phone.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl yoga mat. We are staying at the Jim Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great gym there. How is the food?
GIRL: Sweaty! But the room only costs 98 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a laptop for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go emailing.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Elizabeth Taylor I'd go primping with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Bumpy Dance at the Hotel Smelling Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a hungry dress and your clogs. I am going to wear my CDs.

Elasticwaistbandlady said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Poke Salad Annie.
BOY: Hi. My name is Ronald McDonald. I came here with my mother and father and my little chicken-plucked eyebrows.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl fake dandruff. We are staying at the Boy George Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great tampon dispenser there. How is the food?
GIRL: Radiating! But the room only costs 411 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a stale Twinkie Twin Pack for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go sashaying.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Gloria Gaynor I'd go booty-shaking with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Dorky Dance at the Hotel Clutching Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a hoochie-like dress and your pink checkered Vans. I am going to wear my aliens.

Mel Smell said...
GIRL: Hello. My name is Fat Lip Fran.
BOY: Hi. My name is Jon Lovitz. I came here with my mother and father and my little quad cane.
GIRL: I am here with my best girl diarrhea of the mouth. We are staying at the Rosy Rump Ralph Hilton Hotel.
BOY: I hear they have a great chronic pig nose haver there. How is the food?
GIRL: Can't not strike a pose! But the room only costs 547.60 dollars a day.
BOY: I rented a finger in the fan for this afternoon. Maybe you and I could go booby squeezing.
GIRL: I'd love to but I promised Marcy from Peanuts I'd go armpit huffing with her.
BOY: Well, tonight there is a Uncontrolled, One-Fingered Nasoblowing Dance at the Hotel Childish Window Yelling Room.
GIRL: I'd love to go to that. Is it formal?
BOY: Yes, be sure and wear a mocking, daily dress and your kitten mittens. I am going to wear my beautiful turtle dress up outfits.

No comments: