Friday, February 20, 2009

George Washington

George Washington, the Father of our (noun), was a very (adjective) man. When George was a/an (adjective) boy, he took his (noun) and chopped down his father's favorite cherry (noun). "(Exclamation)!" said his father. "Who has (verb, past tense) my (noun)?" Then he saw George holding a sharp (noun) in his hand. "Father," said George. I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little (noun)." His father smiled and patted little George on the (noun). "You are a very honest (noun)," he said, "and someday you may become the first (occupation) of the United States."

Suzanne said...
George Washington, the Father of our candy, was a very pink man. When George was a red boy, he took his heart and chopped down his father's favorite cherry chocolate. "Wahoo!" said his father. "Who ran my kiss?" Then he saw George holding a sharp hug in his hand. "Father," said George. I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little flower." His father smiled and patted little George on the candlelight. "You are very honest lingerie," he said, "and someday you may become the first Cupid of the United States."

Thorny Tree Lady said...
George Washington, the Father of our Valentine's Day card, was a very putrid man. When George was an underachieving boy, he took his Caps Lock key and chopped down his father's favorite cherry hot air balloon. "Holy Schnikeies!" said his father. "Who has flatulated my Snuggie?" Then he saw George holding a sharp ShamWOW towel in his hand. "Father," said George. I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little moldy laundry." His father smiled and patted little George on the David Cassidy poster. "You are a very honest nasty-Millie-hating-comment-leaving loser," he said, "and someday you may become the first grave digger of the United States."

Dalene said...
George Washington, the Father of our homework stalling fourth grader, was a very lazy-butt man. When George was a narcoleptic boy, he took his rusted pencil sharpener and chopped down his father's favorite cherry dunce cap. "Holy Hannah Hermaphrodite!" said his father. "Who has flunked my whiney-mouthed jr. high student?" Then he saw George holding a sharp slacker dude in his hand. "Father," said George. I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little parent-teacher conference." His father smiled and patted little George on the truant officer. "You are a very honest report card," he said, "and someday you may become the first tired third-grade teacher of the United States."

Millie said...
George Washington, the Father of our home neutering kit, was a very cranky man. When George was an immobile boy, he took his nevernude and chopped down his father's favorite cherry mirror-loving parakeet. "For crying out loud!" said his father. "Who has skulked my opthomalogist?" Then he saw George holding a sharp shrimp in his hand. "Father," said George. I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little scissors-happy hairdresser." His father smiled and patted little George on the dust mite biscuit. "You are a very honest shredder," he said, "and someday you may become the first elevator mechanic of the United States."

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Chopped down the cherry chocolate!?! Hey, that's actually something! Although...can you chop it down??? :D